Posts tagged Pro Life
“Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” Philippians 4: 6-8
Sandy Wrote…When anxious, our minds become wrapped around any number of possible scenarios. “What if” becomes the beginning of a lot of sentences: “what if” this doesn’t work out, “what if” that doesn’t work out, “work if” this doesn’t happen, etc.
“What if’s” rarely happen as we imagine them, and even when a difficult situation does present itself, God provides the grace to endure and succeed. Worry will not add a hair to our heads, but it will cause us to take our minds off of the things of God and off of the truth.
The truth is that when we trust God with our needs and cares, He will always meet our needs and give us peace beyond our understanding.
God is Good:
* Our office was sold last week and we have been given until Aug. 1st to move. I have felt for some time that God is leading us to buy a much bigger office. At this moment, we have only begun to have the finances to buy an office. Please join us today as we seek the Lord for direction, resources, and faith to buy the place that He has ordained. This project is stretching our faith.
* On Tuesday morning, a group is coming from England to plant trees in memory of the unborn in the Ganei Chaim. As always, we want to see healing for all those who have suffered the loss of an unborn child.
Please lift these up in prayer:
* Pray that illegal abortion clinics will be closed and fined. Pray that doctors will lose their licenses for doing illegal abortions.
* Continue to pray for social workers to refer their clients to us as an option to abortion. The term “I have no choice” needs to become obsolete.
* Pray for our outreach to be effective and in God’s appointed places.
* Pray for “S”, an Arab women who will come for counseling this week. Several years ago, we helped her continue her pregnancy until birth although she knew that the baby couldn’t survive. She bravely gave birth, rather than aborting, and saw the baby die several minutes later. Her husband carried the baby from the hospital and buried him. Although she knows that she did the right thing, she still has much pain over her difficult life, the loss of the child and her marriage. Please pray for her.
* Pray for a meeting in Nazareth where I will speak to a group of women on motherhood.
* 17 year old client M would like to move into our women’s shelter, but because of her age, we are not sure that it’s legal without parental consent.
* Continue to pray for baby Adam’s eyes and general development.
* Prayers for health: Baby Netalie has a brain tumor and may have surgery this week. She needs prayer as do her parents. Alem, new mother, has a brain tumor and kidney problems. Pray for healing. M, the daughter of one of our counselors, has cancer. Please pray for her healing and salvation. Continue to pray for new mother S who is very ill.
* SHARON IN JERUSALEM WROTE: A single woman “E” is pregnant by her boyfriend who is in jail on felony charges. A 16 year old is 5 1/2 weeks pregnant by her 16 year old boyfriend. She does not want her parents to know that she will abort.
* MAAYAN IN TIBERIAS SAID: Pray for S who has trouble with her husband. She is 28 years old and wants to have an abortion. Pray for another client, S, who is due in a month in a half. The family situation is very complicated and she is trying to get her own apartment.
* ALA IN BEERSHEVA SAID: Please keep them all in your prayers. They are very stressed out from all the air raids and appreciate our standing with them in prayer.
* VERED IN ACCO SAID: Pray for T who is due in May. She has a disabled child already and the doctors are putting pressure on her to abort because they think there will be something wrong with him. Pray for M who is due May 10th. She is unstable and was living on the streets.
* DVORA IN EILAT SAID: Pray for V because she doesn’t have citizenship and they want to send her back to Uzbekistan. She has been here 4 years. Her baby who was born on March 7th hasn’t been registered.
Sandy and Be’ad Chaim team
Please pray for these request from Israel’s Pro Life Ministry-Be ad Chaim
SHARON IN JERUSALEM WROTE:
A married with 4 children (inc. twins) where the youngest is only 8 months, came upon our site. She is 7 weeks pregnant and does not want this baby. She does not feel up to another child. Pray she will respond positively to what I told her and will call me back. She lives in Samaria.
Another married woman, in the center of the country, has 3 children, also where the youngest is 8 months old. She is 9 weeks pregnant and told me of her determination to have an abortion because she can’t handle it emotionally, physically or financially. She came to us via our website but didn’t seem to read much of it. Her Dr. is apparently pro-life and tried to dissuade her but she is firm in her decision. Her meeting with the Committee was last Wednesday. Pray she didn’t go through with it.
Mother M. is a client who has a 10 month old son and has moved from Jerusalem to Afula to live nearer family. Yesterday, she discovered that she’s 7 weeks pregnant. Shocked, she scheduled an abortion. After lengthy discussion on the phone, she agreed to keep the baby. Sandy and Shibolit will visit her next week. She is very poor and needs a lot of emotional, financial and practical help. Pray for the baby’s father to find work.
ALA IN BEERSHEVA SAID: Client Y.M. gave birth on the 24th. All is well with mother and daughter. Ala has a new client who came via a social worker. They talked a lot on the phone and Ala invited her to come. She is still undecided.
ROBERTA IN RAMAT GAN SAID: Client M. and her baby son, would like to leave the father/ boyfriend and to move into the women’s home in the center of the country. She is now involved with a married man and will need to make major decisions. The management of the home will meet this week to decide whether she can be accepted. Please pray that Client M. will be willing to make wise choices.
SVETA IN THE KRYOT SAID: Pray for calls! Pray for wisdom for Sveta as she searches for a good magazine/ newspaper for us to advertise in.
VERED IN ACCO SAID: Client I. gave birth on the 13th to a boy and named him Inai. Client B. gave birth on the 19th and named her daughter Rebecca. All is well. A woman phoned asking how to abort. A previously homeless Client M. now has an apartment. She has a one and a half year old child and she is six months pregnant.
MAAYAN IN TIBERIAS SAID: Pray for Client N. in Nazareth, who is due in 4 weeks. We are starting to advertise again in Kochav Ha Zafon this week. It should have gone in last week but the lady was on vacation so it didn’t.
DVORA IN EILAT SAID: She spoke with Client V. who is due very soon. Client V. asked for prayer. Pray for Client D.’s baby. He is allergic to milk, and soya milk isn’t great either. He is very red with a rash. Client M. who moved to be with her family in Rishon Le Zion got an apartment though Amidar. She is very happy.
Here is an update from our Israeli Pro-Life partner Sandy Shoshani:
My friends, I believe that God is calling us to stand in the gap as intercessors for His people. The heart of God grieves over the nearly 150 daily abortions, the sexual immorality, the homosexuality boasted of in our streets, and the evil that is being called good. If we will not stand in the gap, who will? Let us call out to God for repentant hearts and for brave individuals who are sold out for Him and will speak the truth.
New Babies! We welcomed 37 new babies into our growing Be’ad Chaim family since the summer:
* In September, 6 baby girls (including one set of twins) and 2 boys!
* In October, 4 baby girls and six boys!
* In November, 6 baby girls and 3 baby boys!
* In January, 2 boys and 3 girls in Jerusalem, a boy in Beersheva, a boy & a girl in Acco, a girl in Tel Aviv & a girl in Kiryat Motzkin (near Haifa).
We thank God for each of these precious children whose lives were spared from abortion.
Blessing Israeli Believers is privileged to be able to partner with such a wonderful ministry and be involved in praying for these children and helping to support the needs of the mothers. Here are some prayer points to lift up to our Father:
* Pray for social workers, army officers, guidance counselors, doctors and nurses who will recommend alternatives to women in crisis pregnancy and not coerce them to abort.
* Thank you for praying for 3-year-old Anava, who successfully and miraculously underwent open heart surgery this month. Pray for total healing, especially for stabilized blood pressure and that the leak in her aorta would heal.
* As the rent increases on our Jerusalem office, please pray that we will have wisdom to know whether to continue renting, or to purchase another property.
* Pray for protection for our staff and volunteers, especially as we increase our street outreaches and use more visual images to influence public opinion about abortion.
Thanks to all of you who pray and support the great work our Father has allowed us to be a part of!! How exciting are the days ahead!!
From all of us at Blessing Israeli Believers…
For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem. It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal (material) things. Romans 15:26-27